Friday, December 4, 2015

Hand Painted Holiday Ornament Series - 2015


Do you have your tree up yet??  I honestly don't know what our tree situation will be this year.  I found a really nice one at Hobby Lobby but I really don't feel like spending $175 on it...I might be able to find something after the holidays.  If you know if any good deals let me know.

I'm halfway through my hand painted ornament series.  I'm filming the process for each one and painting what is in my comfort zone because I wanted these to be enjoyable.

I hope you are inspired and subscribe to my channel for more videos.

Each ornament will be available for purchase over on my ETSY.







Sharing with Paint Party Friday

11 comments :

  1. Wonderful ornaments!! I especially the the mystical tree!! Beautiful!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ornaments especially the trees. What are you using for the base? Wooden cutouts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful ornaments and great job with the you tube vids too Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so darling. We are decorating our tree today. :D It will be the first full tree I've had in two years--since before my husband's "Heaven Day." I shed a few tears--but this is another step forward. Your artwork is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing your story! I'm glad you were able to put up your tree.

      Delete
  5. Sorry I am so late, bad storm kept me off the PC. Lovely ornaments and great video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunning - unique handmade ornaments, so beautifully painted.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete