Friday, October 31, 2014

30 Day Doodle Challenge - Week 2

It's my second week of the 30 Day Doodle Challenge I started last week.  If you didn't see my first post please click here.  I'm finding it a bit easier to sketch each day.  Having my drawing pad out and open all the time reminds me to get at least 20 mins in.


Top left #8 - This drawing is a mix of my imagination and real objects.

Top right #9 - My fav type of shoes are flats.  This sketch was inspired by a blogger I follow.  
Click here to find her (The Ivory Lane).

Bottom left #10 - To be honest I was having a creative block so I just doodled my fav flower - poppies.

#11 - Yeah, so I don't normally draw celebs but this is supposed to be Kerry Washington.  I struggled with this one but I still like the face (even though it doesn't look like her)!


#12 - I don't think I've ever drawn fairy wings but now I want to draw them all the time.


#13 - Fun exercise for layering my drawings.


#14 - I guess dandelions are considered weeds but I love them.


Next month I will start sending out a monthly newsletter!  To be added to my mailing list please sign up in the sidebar.  My newsletters will include extra mixed media tips, a heads up on future posts, and exclusive tutorials.  I would love it if you joined me!

Novembers topic:  Visual Journaling for Fall

Have a great day!

21 comments :

  1. Beautiful work, you are having fun! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great drawer! I love your dandelion doodle! I will share this post with my daughter. She loves drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are so talented! No matter what I do, what my eye sees, my hand just won't draw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marilyn I think anyone can draw thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Oooh, I love these sketches - they have a lovely energy about them!
    Happy PPF :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your fab sketches. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent, I love them all but my fav is the feet in shoes...so good!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looked through several of your blog posts, and enjoyed looking at your diverse body of work. Your sketches are phenomenal, and I really like the point of view of one with the feet. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool drawings - love how you call them doodles! They are so much more than that. Happy "Doodling" for the rest of your challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Danielle, your drawings are awesome! i love the softness of them.
    The shoes are my favorites! Glad I found you. Your sketches are amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous sketches. I especially like the dandelion and the feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Danielle, thank you for your kind comment on my blog :) I love your drawings, the dandelion is simply stunning. I'm about to post one of my drawings in my blog but feeling a little nervous as I'm mainly a paper crafter lol xx

    ReplyDelete