Friday, August 1, 2014

Embrace Life Mixed Media Card - S&P #7

Do you feel like you have embraced your life?  It all sounds so cliche right?  Personally, I feel like embracing life is like chasing down a skunk...once I get close to grab her she sprays poison all over me.  LOL! Well, it's not poison all the time.  Sometimes, we have to put up with the bad in order to reach the good.

I would love to make a living just creating art but I work retail during the day to support myself.  At the end of the day I thankful to have a job.  I'm more thankful for art and feel blessed to be an artist.  I think my freedom of creativity allows me to embrace life.




Here is my DT entry for Scrap & Play.  I went all mixed media with this card.  
Our challenge was the use the mood board as inspiration.  
Please join us over at Scrap & Play for this weeks challenge.


Sharing with Paint Party Friday

Materials: Watercolor paper, watercolors, acrylics, Heidi Swapp stencils
Tim Holtz stencils/tissue tape, Melody Ross word stickers, feather butterfly  

6 comments :

  1. Danielle, that is one awesome piece of art! The artistic balance of color and forms, the texture, the beautiful choice of colors all make this so gorgeous. I'm so glad you entered it here at PPF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely creative way to use feathers. The colors you chose, the graceful design--the entire feel of this piece is magical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. I love the butterfly.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!! Love the texture and position of this delicate romantic piece!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful design, a lovely surface and colours, gorgeous artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful artwork and text too. The colours are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete