Thursday, December 5, 2013

Studio Snapshot Friday - A Textured Face

Happy Friday!  We have all made it to the end of another week and I wanted to celebrate with a new post.  I was trying to think of ways to post what I'm working on in my studio every week.  It seems like by the time Friday rolls around my work space is a complete mess.  So, I wanted start Studio Snapshot Friday!  I will share with you what I'm working on or what my desk looks like AND you can share as well!

Do you have an Instagram?  If so, please take a snapshot of your studio space and/or what project you are working on and hashtag #studiosnapshot.  We can find each other and like, comment, and share!

If you don't have an Instagram, no worries just link up your blog post below!  I'm not sure how the turn out will be but you never know until you try right?!?



Linking with Art Journal Every Day





20 comments :

  1. Your textured face is looking beautiful! I really love all of the colours and would love to see a larger version. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your textured face - so gorgeous - reminds me of Rachelle Panagarry

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm looking through your blog and LOVE your style! i'll be back to visit again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautiful artwork. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so impressed by all the different art on this blog. Happy PPF x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the textured face. You have made this unusual color combination really pop. I linked up my cat art. Alas I don't have instagram. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do lovely work, Danielle. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. no instagram-your portrait looks beautiful-would love to see more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors and the happy feeling of your art. The idea of sharing studio spaces is great. I'll try to do that after the weekend and i finish some projects in process. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your kind comments, Miss Danielle Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your beautiful soft and colorful face!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a nice idea! I hope to link up in the future. I don't have instagram, though, so I will have to link up through the blog. I like your work, it looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting...I look forward to seeing your work!

      Delete
  12. Wonderful work...I do have instagram but I am lame and haven't posted but a few things!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL No worries! Once you get in the habit of posting it won't be so bad! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  13. Looks interesting ....And your idea sounds interesting too. Might join up in the future ....

    ReplyDelete