Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 2 of My 12 Tags of Christmas

Here is the tag for day two!  This tag reminds me of the ballet.  I really enjoy working with these soft simple colors.  The bingo card in the background is cut from Tim Holtz Lost and Found paper pad.  The black trim and hand charm are both from Joann's.


I bunched up some pink tulle in a tiny ball and gently unravelled it to create an abstract flower.  I then added bling behind the tulle for some shine!




I really appreciate all your awesome comments!  If you try any of the tags please let me know in the comments so we can all see!

For the giveaway, you don't have to comment on every tag post, just one comment 
will enter your name in the drawing!  I just got some online goodies in so I will be 
posting a photo of the prize very soon.

Have a great day!!!

2 comments :