Sunday, September 5, 2010

House Warming Card and Some other projects!

I recently made a quick trip to Micheals and found some really cute rub-ons.  They were in the dollar section so I didn't know how well they would transfer but I thought I could give them a shot.


I got to test out the chair rub-on with a card I made for a friends house warming party.  The card turned out great and the rub-on's are awesome.  I wish I would have picked up more!  The brand is Micheals and you do have to rub for a while because there are so many details but it's worth it esp. for a dollar!





I traced around a house shape chipboard album from Micheals for the card base, the stamp is from Creative Cafe, flat back pearls are Recollections, the butterfly clip is Making Memories, and the key is K & Company.



The only problem I ran into was finding an envolpe because my card was so big, so I just wrapped in plastic.

Here is another project I wanted to post for the Alice in Wonderland mini page swap over on Your Paper Pantry.ning.


The paper is Prima (an older Collection, can't remember the name) the clock and hand stamp are from Recollections and the butterfly stamp is Martha Stewart.



The paper and flowers are Prima,  I downloaded some fonts for all of the words and printed on my Prima papers.  The pearls and clock stamp are Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments :

Post a Comment